Vacation (T -1 day): Is Sanity a Town in South Dakota?

I woke up early to watch the US play the UK in the World Cup. If you ask me, a game where nothing happens after the first 30 minutes and ends in a draw is a bad game. I really needed to go back to sleep after that but ended up awake.

I'm a little on edge. Working nights and weekends makes me feel like the working-end of someone's calling plan. Kayla and Dee have both been great even though I've been really grumpy. I'm thankful for that. I'm also grateful Mom did so much research for this trip. My head has just not been into it. All I've wanted to do is express my creative side and have it out there again. With DeAnn's blessing, I did finally post a new YouTube vid.

Before leaving for work tonight, I found myself standing over cat barf and poop. Their fleas were still there and biting my legs. While I stomped and cursed, the roof leaked on my head.

I need a vacation and it's coming tomorrow. Let's hope I find my sanity there.

P.S. We'll be posting some of our pictures as we go on my Picasa Web Album - Vacation 2010.

Comments